Страници

Friday, August 12, 2011

Four Letter Word (Demo) - Ilko Birov

Link to Reverbnation


Have you ever loved someone?
Been with them through thick and strong?
Listened to her all day long
Heard of all the good old songs
by other people everywhere
Singing about love

Four letters are in this word
Mix them up and it gets blurred
Say it right and you'll be heard
Say it right and you'll be heard
'Cause everybody wants to know you care
Even if you really aren't there

I flew towards a bridge the other day
I was so joyous that I simply could not stay on the ground beneath my feet
And the cops they came to meet me
One grabbed me by the shirt
Threw me in his car
Took me to a place

Downtown (many times)

So have you ever loved someone?
Been with her through thick and strong?
Listened to her all day long
Heard of all those good old songs
Of other people singing about love

Ilko Birov




No comments:

Post a Comment