Страници

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Ilko Birov - A Bearable Lightness of Seeing (first take)

The Link to Soundcloud

I used to be myself
Would not be no-one else
And now I wake up, look at where
I stand

Can not get peace of mind
Ecstatic all the time
Stepped on a banana
Peel today

And you're the one to blame
For absolutely nothing
And everything all the same

And you're the one to blame
For instilling fear and trembling
Where there's nothing left but
Hopeless despair

Take back the fiery calls
All sacrifices stalled
There is no time to fool
About

Most relationships
Are flawed
Lamp-post lovers seem to
Know it all
So play it again

Put it away
And play it again


Me on Reverbnation

1 comment:

  1. "Lamp-post lovers seem to
    Know it all "

    I quite like that phrase and image!

    ReplyDelete